Last Update: September 2016
DATA COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SERVICE/SITE
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- In the course of using the Service/Site, we may collect personal information you provide to us when you register for an account, use the interactive areas and features of our Site and when you email, call or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, billing address, social security number, tax identification number, bank account information and other contact or demographic information.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Site your operating system, IP address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our Site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Site.
- When you view an ad on a mobile site or app which uses our Service, we may collect information about your device or the ad that you have viewed. This information does not enable us to work out your identity in real life, but does enable us to recognize your device when you use other sites and apps that have partnered with us. For example, in accordance with the permissions you have granted, we may collect your Advertiser ID, device make and model, device IP address, mobile web browser type and version, mobile carrier and real-time location information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- If you would like to opt-out from having Minimob collect your Non-PII in connection with our Technology, please click here. When you opt out, we will place an opt-out cookie on your computer. The opt-out cookie tells us not to collect your Non-PII to tailor our online advertisement campaigns. Please note that if you delete, block or otherwise restrict cookies, or if you use a different computer or Internet browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SERVICE/SITE
We use personal information collected through our Service/Site for purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you in connection with our Service/Site. For example, we may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Service/Site.
- Provide and deliver your products and services and to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Minimob.
- Deliver personalized advertisements to your mobile device.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SERVICE/SITE
We do not share the personal information collected through our Site with third parties other than as follows:
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work on our behalf or with us to provide our Service/Site and need access to your information to carry out their work for us.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Minimob assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your consent, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- We do not rent or sell any information about you to others, or trade any such information. We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES REGARDING OUR SERVICE/SITE
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Minimob by following the instructions in those emails. You may also send requests about your contact preferences and changes to your information by emailing email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
- When you download a mobile application from an application developer that is part of our mobile advertising platform, we may begin to collect data from your mobile device and you may receive advertisements on your mobile device. We provide notice of our collection, use and disclosure of your information when you install a mobile application that contains our Service. At any time, you may delete the application that contains our Service, which will prevent us from collecting any information from your mobile device and prevent the delivery of advertisements to your mobile device.
- Users who enter their Advertiser ID or other unique device identifier into our opt-out site will stop receiving ads through our platform.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
- Minimob takes reasonable precautions and measures to safeguard the personal information we collect through our Service/Site in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.